People always ask me what my favorite beauty tips are. Beauty and makeup can be intimidating. These tips have helped me significantly.
- Always prep and prime your face before applying makeup. This helps your makeup look flawless.
- For oily skin, use a matte foundation. For dry skin, use a dewy foundation
- Always take your time when applying makeup
- Clean your makeup brushes once a week to prevent backed up bacteria and dirt.
- Moisturize in the morning and before you go to sleep. This avoids premature wrinkles.
- Mist your face after applying powder to set your makeup. This also makes your skin look awake.
- Prime eyelids with concealer before applying eyeshadow for longer lasting eyeshadow and more pigment.
- Blend out your makeup and avoid harsh lines. This gives your makeup a professional look.
- Know your undertone to avoid looking orange.
- Exfoliate at least once a week. This makes your skin avoid looking dull and gets rid of dry skin flakes.
Let me know if these tips helped you out or if you have any others you like to share!
SHOP MY FAVORITES